responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Overwhelmed by a Euphoric Numbness
Oxycodone
by Oxycodone
Citation:   Oxycodone. "Overwhelmed by a Euphoric Numbness: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp66909)". Erowid.org. Jul 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66909

40 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

Government Made Heroin

These are one of the strongest drugs I have personally ever had. I have had blue, yellow, and white ones and looking it up on the internet is a must to know I did not get a fake or tampered with pill. The way I generally do them is to crush them up as fine as possible and blow them (snort). The feeling is almost immediate, being relaxed and feeling overwhelmed by a euphoric numbness. The bad side of these is sometimes I get both hot and cold sweats. Generally if I don't get warmer or cooler depending on how I feel I will vomit. Although when I puke I am generally so high I really dont care. I usually just puke once if I do but I have seen smaller people vomit several times.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66909
Published: Jul 30, 2018Views: 875
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)