Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
The Mood Lift
Pregabalin (Lyrica)
by Edmund
Citation:   Edmund. "The Mood Lift: An Experience with Pregabalin (Lyrica) (exp66842)". Erowid.org. Jan 19, 2008. erowid.org/exp/66842

800 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (capsule)

Ok, Iím making this brief. I was at home when I received some Lyrica. My mood was ok and the atmosphere was manageable prior to taking Lyrica. I swallowed 8 capsules (800 mg)

The time was 12:00, noon. I sat at the computer looking at Bengal cats to waste time. Ok I feel it! The time is now 1:10. It took longer than most substances to kick in, but when it did, I was useless.

I felt so relaxed, similar to alcohol, like opiates too. My mood was lifted to a place I havenít been in so long. The mood lift is similar to MDMA. I was very open to everyone, and everything. Ya know calling people and arranging get-togethers I will never go to. The effects lasted all day and into the night. I remember running into walls and people a lot! I felt very dizzy!

In conclusion, Lyrica is great! The only thing I can compare it to is alcohol, opiates, and MDMA all together, but not as intense,. When I laid down to sleep, I felt so good, and I immediately went to sleep. Woke up refreshed and enthusiastic.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66842
Published: Jan 19, 2008Views: 55,228
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : General (1), Alone (16)