responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Everything Went Green
Tobacco (N. trigonophylla)
by nmplooker
Citation:   nmplooker. "Everything Went Green: An Experience with Tobacco (N. trigonophylla) (exp66787)". Erowid.org. Dec 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66787

1 cig. smoked Tobacco

I found a dry but still green desert tabbaco plant [Nicotiana trigonophylla] while hiking in new mexico. I sat down in the wash to roll a ciggaret from the leaves.

As I smoked everthing went green and I was unable to move for what I guess was 15 minutes. It was way more powerful than I expected. I have been smoking some in a pipe and a few puffs equals the buzz from a bowl my home grown tabbaco. This stuff is something to be careful with and not to be taken casually.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 66787
Published: Dec 12, 2018Views: 891
Tobacco (47) : Alone (16), Nature / Outdoors (23), First Times (2)