Falling from Reality
Promethazine
by Drop5
Citation:   Drop5. "Falling from Reality: An Experience with Promethazine (exp66722)". Erowid.org. Nov 1, 2007. erowid.org/exp/66722

1 cig. smoked Cannabis
    smoked Pharms - Promethazine

It started pretty good with me and my friends hearing about a new substance to put in a blunt when we rolled it to make us trip out.

Thats not how it worked. We ended up coating a swisher with it and rolling it up. After that everything backfired. We smoked it and immediately began feeling more depressed than I've ever been in my life. I tripped and fell flat on my face and passed out. I layed in the same position until the next morning. I've learned since to never try anything new until I see someone do it first, its not the best plan but its better than wasting your life in the driveway.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66722
Published: Nov 1, 2007Views: 50,798
Pharms - Promethazine (336), Cannabis (1) : Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)