Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Crap Pill Doesn't Work
MDMA
by Roujaxian
Citation:   Roujaxian. "Crap Pill Doesn't Work: An Experience with MDMA (exp66651)". Erowid.org. Sep 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66651

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: While it may be that the substance described is pure MDMA, Ecstasy/Molly tablets and powders are notoriously impure, misrepresented, or adulterated. Ecstasy sold in retail contexts such as festivals or parties often contain chemicals other than MDMA.]

A little background information to start off with. My two friends and I are fairly experienced pot smokers, and have taken LSD on a few occasions, but what we really wanted to try was MDMA.

We had planned this night for a while now and were very excited. Before getting the pills we smoked a few bowls and drank a few beers, which may or may not have effected the outcome. Anyway, at around 11 PM we got our 3 G-spot stamped pills and took them at 11:33. Around midnight I began feeling warm inside while my two friends were not feeling anything yet. Another half hour past and I felt at complete peace with myself and was very talkative, my two other friends still don't feel anything. Finally at around 1 AM my friend L begins to feel it but M is still not feeling anything. It really didn't get any better than this and at around 3 AM we all just felt completely tired and fell asleep.

The next morning we checked out pill data website and it turns out what we got was potentially simply MDA. We felt it was a waste of our $20 (each) but are still excited to try the real thing.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66651
Published: Sep 7, 2018Views: 505
MDMA (3) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)