Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Cloves taste not so good but you feel great.
Cloves
by B. K.
Citation:   B. K.. "Cloves taste not so good but you feel great.: An Experience with Cloves (exp66507)". Erowid.org. Feb 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/66507

10 oral Cloves (dried)

It was around 12:38 pm when I decided to try them. I had already tried them last night but had less and still made me feel good enough to try it again. Well back to how it went. I was making a personal pizza while I ate the cloves and drank some 7up to help me get them down get rid the taste. a couple minutes late (probably like 4) I started noticing some of the effects. The effect was more the feeling of a nice but still pleasing head buzz from weed. Wehn I started eating the pizza i didn't notice the effects at all but 5 minutes after finishing it they came back.It is now 1:45pm an I'm not sure if the effect is wearing off or not but I still feel good, sort of like a good head buzz like I said before. Later if I can find some papers I'm going to grind some up and tried smoking that.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66507
Published: Feb 13, 2008Views: 13,975
Cloves (412) : General (1), Alone (16)