Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
I Felt Like I Was at the Top of the World
MDMA
by Ecstacy
Citation:   Ecstacy. "I Felt Like I Was at the Top of the World: An Experience with MDMA (exp66476)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66476

repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 0:00 .33 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:45 .5 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:30 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

X-Fun

The first time I tried Ecstacy was about 4 months ago. I had experience with a few other recreational drugs: cocaine and marijuana.

I was with friends at a camping ground and it was a big crowd because we were there for an event. We had been drinking beer all day and spent some time in the sun. By the evening one of our friends showed up with the pills.

My friend I was there with split a pill with another friend, and I got .33 of a pill from another friend. After about 45 minutes, my friend was feeling the effects from her pill. I, on the other hand really didn't feel anything yet. I got another 1/2 of a pill. After an hour and a half, still nothing. I then took an entire pill. Within minutes I started feeling the effects.

I don't know if there are 'better' pills than others when it comes to ecstacy. However, when the pills finally kicked in, I was in a very euphoric state. I found myself experiencing a lot of the stereotypical events that are experienced when taking ecstacy: chills, jaw clenching, increased alertness and sensitivity to touch. My friend and I got to the point where we were annoying other friends, we would touch each other's hands and exclaim 'you're so soft!!' 'Nooo...you're so soft!!' It was a fun experience. My heart was racing, I felt like I was at the top of the world. The euphoria spread throughout my entire body, however, the chills were unimaginable for me. It was a cooler night, around 50 degrees, and we had a fire going. I was so cold I couldn't get away from the fire. I would walk 20 feet and had to get right back because I was like ice. I had on jeans, shoes, socks, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and a jacket, none of that protected against the cold feeling caused by the drug.

The next morning I felt fine. No hangover affects from alcohol or racing heart, just a normal summer day to hang out with friends.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66476
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 237
MDMA (3) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Hangover / Days After (46), Large Party (54)