Hell
DXM & CPM (Coricidin)
by Ballz
Citation:   Ballz. "Hell: An Experience with DXM & CPM (Coricidin) (exp66346)". Erowid.org. Feb 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/66346

480 mg oral DXM (pill / tablet)
  64 mg oral Chlorpheniramine Maleate (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: Most Coricidin contains CPM (Chlorpheniramine Maleate) which can be dangerous in high doses. See DXM Brand Warnings for more info.]

My experience with CCC started and luckily ended in high school. I had never tried anything remotely close to tripping and after regular use of marijuana had a friend suggest trying this. Supposedly it was WAYYYY better than just robotripping. So what the hell.

I started with 4 pills seeing as every pill has 30 mg of DXM as well as numerous other things, I wanted to start it off easy. The experience was like being drunk without the nausea from a binge. I ended up the 'life of the party'.

Over the next couple of months we'd do this regularly, drive somewhere, steal some pills and pop as many as we each personally could handle. The dosage got larger as the euphoria became less with our normal dose. When on CCC I felt like gumby my body was so flexible and my bones felt like they didn't exist. My vision wasn't necessarily blurry but the world looked like my eyes were a kaleidoscope everything was moving constantly. I was the funniest person on earth and life was good until the pain started. The more I took the more I needed it and the more I felt like shit afterwards. The same high I originally got with two now took me 16. I would wake up and my entire body would ache, moving was a chore. Plus afterwards I would actually start to develop cold/flu like symptoms.

In short there are much safer healthier ways to enlighten yourself. They may not be legal but they won't rot your kidneys (I now have chronic kidney infections from my 'recreational' use).

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 66346
Published: Feb 13, 2008Views: 1,169
Chlorpheniramine Maleate (164), DXM (22) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Hangover / Days After (46), Addiction & Habituation (10), Health Problems (27)