Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Vaporization: A Calm Experience
Lavandula spp. (Lavender)
by Manic Volcanic
Citation:   Manic Volcanic. "Vaporization: A Calm Experience: An Experience with Lavandula spp. (Lavender) (exp66264)". Erowid.org. Dec 30, 2009. erowid.org/exp/66264

1 g smoked Lavandula spp. (dried)

I had just bought a Volcano vaporizer and wanted to test it out to make sure everything worked correctly. Lacking cannabis, I found some lavender flowers I had picked and dried earlier that summer. I ground them up in the grinder and loaded them into the vaporization chamber and turned the heat on low. I filled a large (5+L) bag up with the whitish mist and drew some into my lungs. The taste was pungent, but not overly so. I continued to inhale and exhale the mist until the entire bag was empty.

After about five minutes, I began to feel very calm and collected. I was comfortable with what was going on in my world. I had a definite tendency to smile more, and my lungs and sinuses felt very clear and open. I felt relaxed and awake. After about 10 minutes, this feeling passed, but the calmness stays. The Volcano manual suggested lavender as an aromatherapeautic for vaporization. It worked well. I think it would feel great when sick or congested as well.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66264
Published: Dec 30, 2009Views: 10,542
Lavandula spp. (461) : First Times (2), General (1), Alone (16)