Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Fucking Sucks
DXM
by Michael
Citation:   Michael. "Fucking Sucks: An Experience with DXM (exp66220)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66220

300 mg oral DXM (pill / tablet)

Ok yeah so I took a bottle of 20 15 mg dxm pills. Let me tell you, this shit is not worth it. What a shitty high. My head was buzzing so much I couldn't enjoy any other effects, such as... A lightness in the body, I would move around and yeah kind of like an MDMA type lightness floating around shit. My throat felt numb. I puked pretty hardcore too. I'd have major time lapses, like, my mom walked in the room as I was laying on the couch. It was like BOOM SNAP she was in there out of nowhere type thing. Snapshot type vision. I really felt like I was gonna die or like have to go to ER or something for awhile, I suppose I was just panicking, but my mind and body was VERY uncomfortable with this shit being in me. Yeah...

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66220
Published: Mar 24, 2018Views: 1,059
DXM (22) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)