Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
Satisfaction in a Bottle
Absinthe
by Absinthium
Citation:   Absinthium. "Satisfaction in a Bottle: An Experience with Absinthe (exp66193)". Erowid.org. Apr 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66193

150 mg oral Absinthe (liquid)
  150 mg oral Absinthe (liquid)

Its a Saturday boring evening and I decided to buy some beer from a near liqour store in a Japanese city and at the the time I got there I spotted this very familiar looking bottle of liqour which has the name 'Hermes Absinthe' written on it and I was quite surprised coz I didnt expect to find this very rare kind of beverage on such a local liqour store. Without any hesitation I grabbed it and paid for it and see whats the buzz is all about.I went home and opened it, it didnt smell bad at all like what I've expected coz I thought its gonna be a hell of a stinch coz from what I've heard its a high-proof liqour.

I did the proper preparation for it, a 1 to 3 ratio of absinthe with cold water and sugar. I took my first sip and I found the taste quite amazing and no other kind of beverage I've ever tasted before is similar to it. I've been drinking different kind of alcohols for abour 4 years now and nothing taste like it. Now as I enjoy my favorite music which is jazz, I started drinking it like it was just a milkshake and I really loved the taste like I can drink a whole lot of it. I finished my first glass and I feel like I still need another one and then I repeat the ritual and all that louching stuff in front of my computer and at this time while I was doing it the absinthe is taking its effects.

I felt a very different kind of buzz kinda similar to your friend THC, a stony effect like I dont wanna move a lot and I just wanna listen or watch anything that is in front of me. I felt satisfaction. I am so relaxed that I think that I am gonna fall asleep any second now. The second glass is now in front of me, I started drinking the substance again and I finished it immediately and I remember saying to myself 'What a tasty drink'. Now by this time I feel very relax and very comfortable with my chair and its like I cant wish for anything anymore, the jazz music is still on and and I just keep listening to it until I cant hold my drowsiness anymore. I fell asleep and had one of the best sleep I've ever had. As I woke up in the morning I felt real good and contented in life.

Gee its been an experience with the substance so called 'Green Fairie', and I still have half a bottle of it left and was thinking of consuming it when I feel a lil bit down. Long story short - definitely a good drink and one of the best liqours around and definitely this liqour is that I need if I want real satisfaction with such beverage.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66193
Published: Apr 13, 2018Views: 258
Absinthe (4) : General (1), Alone (16)