Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Not Worth the Shitty After Taste
Modafinil (Provigil)
by N
Citation:   N. "Not Worth the Shitty After Taste: An Experience with Modafinil (Provigil) (exp66134)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/66134

200 mg insufflated Modafinil (pill / tablet)

At about 4:30 in the morning, I realized that there was no way I was going to get enough sleep to feel rested before the day started. So instead of going into hibernation, I decided to crush up one 200 mg tablet of Provigil. I separated it into two lines, one for each nostril. After clearing my nostrils, I immediately start coughing, and look for a drink. After a cool glass of Sunny D, the coughing ceases.

By 5 am, I still am tired, but I feel less foggy. I decide to play some guitar hero. After about a half hour of guitar hero, I feel even more tired. My alertness seems to be fading, and the fogs of insomnia return. My overall impression of the experience is quite disappointing. The only noticeable affect (mild alertness increase) was short lasting and not worth the shitty after taste in my throat.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66134
Published: Oct 10, 2007Views: 21,730
Modafinil (217) : General (1), Alone (16)