Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
It Works but I Don't Use It
Ginko biloba
by G Diddly
Citation:   G Diddly. "It Works but I Don't Use It: An Experience with Ginko biloba (exp66094)". Erowid.org. Nov 1, 2007. erowid.org/exp/66094

1 tablet oral Ginkgo biloba (daily)
  1 tablet oral Pharms - Fluoxetine (daily)
    oral Vitamins / Supplements

I tried taking ginko for about a week.. The bottle said to take like 2 pills twice a day... But every morning I took 1 pill with my prozac and vitamins.

The first few days I had headaches and would get the chills like I had a fever. Eventually that went away but every afternoon I would still feel tired and sick. The effects it made on my memory and concentration were amazing though! I was remembering things I didnt need to know without trying. I was also dreaming more vividly and would remember the dreams upon waking. Basically it supercharged my mind but made my body feel sick. I kept the bottle. I will take them before any important tests or when work is hectic.

Someone else made an experience about Ginko giving them a slight perceptual change, making them feel smaller. I experienced this too and mushrooms will heighten this effect.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66094
Published: Nov 1, 2007Views: 13,921
Ginkgo biloba (195) : Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Various (28)