Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
Amazing, Wonderful, Legal
Phenibut
by Jeff
Citation:   Jeff. "Amazing, Wonderful, Legal: An Experience with Phenibut (exp66022)". Erowid.org. Mar 6, 2012. erowid.org/exp/66022

2 g oral Smarts - Phenibut
  T+ 2:00 2 g oral Smarts - Phenibut

At approx.11:30a.m. I ingested 2,000 mg of phenibut xt bought from [website]. About 2 hours later I noticed myself feeling sedated and euphoric. I ingested another 2,000mg and went to work. At work my balance was obviously off, I felt completely messed up and goofy, singing and acting a fool. This stuff is great. It is pretty cheap, and it works wonders for social anxiety and insomnia.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66022
Published: Mar 6, 2012Views: 58,237
Smarts - Phenibut (379) : Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Alone (16)