Eating Them Is Better if I Only Get a Small Amount
Mushrooms
by dominic
Citation:   dominic. "Eating Them Is Better if I Only Get a Small Amount: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp65789)". Erowid.org. Mar 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65789

.5 g smoked Mushrooms (dried)

smoking shrooms
I have heard people on the internet talking about smoking mushrooms and one of my friends had told me of this. One night I got out my bag of shrooms and collected all the small broken off peices and a few tiny caps and packed a bowl. The effects were similar to weed exept some of the mental ones but it was a nice relaxing high. I think eating them is better but if I only get like a small amount or just a bunch of broken little peices then I should smoke them

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65789
Published: Mar 14, 2018Views: 756
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)