Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Anti - Crash
MDMA
by c
Citation:   c. "Anti - Crash: An Experience with MDMA (exp65734)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65734

3 tablets   MDMA (pill / tablet)

There is a very important fact about crashing on mdma I would like to share with you! About a year ago when I first took mdma . After the initial (fantastic) feeling ended I began to feel dreadful. I sat in the corner in my friends apartment quietly as my two friends continued to dance as we had been doing for the last 3 hours. Suddenly I told them' listen , dont get me wrong , but I think I hate you guys'. One of my friends, who was very experienced with the drug, quickly said ' go right now and take a hot shower'. I at first told him no thanks but he insisted and said further that it must be incredibly hot, as hot as I could take. I proceded to shower and not only was the shower great but when I came out I felt my high had returned! It was less powerful than before but nevertheless back! It is the best cure against crashing and a shower every time I feel like I'm coming down hard will lead to a gradual and even pleasant fall from grace. Unfortunately this cure for crashes dos not keep away day after and week after hangovers from the drug, and I say that from experience.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 65734
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 587
MDMA (3) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Hangover / Days After (46), General (1)