New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Antidepressant Approved By Me
Sceletium tortuosum (extract)
by Homer
Citation:   Homer. "Antidepressant Approved By Me: An Experience with Sceletium tortuosum (extract) (exp65711)". Erowid.org. Nov 23, 2007. erowid.org/exp/65711

500 mg oral Sceletium tortuosum (extract)

So I read about this stuff on a forum, so I decided to give it a try. I did the research and I read that snorting this stuff works the best. So when I received my Kanna extract (There was no given strength so I'm not sure how strong it was) I grinded it even more because it wasn't quite powder yet. I snorted a few lines and it burned like hell. I didn't really feel any effects, or noticeable effects.

So the next day I took about a little more than half a gram and put it in some water. I shook it up, drank it as quick as possible (taste was getting to me). I did not truly notice anything crazy but I did start to get a little sweaty about 20 minutes after. Then I noticed that I was very awake, and I was so happy to talk to new people at my school (I'm very shy to new people). I was very satisfied with the oral ingestion because it lifted my mood greatly.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65711
Published: Nov 23, 2007Views: 28,443
Sceletium tortuosum (179) : Depression (15), General (1), Alone (16)