Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
I'm Love Nasal Snuff
Tobacco & Kratom
by kratomized
Citation:   kratomized. "I'm Love Nasal Snuff: An Experience with Tobacco & Kratom (exp65642)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65642

5 g oral Kratom
      Kratom (daily)
  1 bump insufflated Tobacco

Earlier this year I had gotten into kratom. I loved it. A legal opioid - what could be better? ...A legal opioid with snuff.

I took kratom on a daily basis. One day I was bored, messing around on my computer when I came across the wikipedia article for tobacco. I remembered my friend telling me about nasal snuff. I decided to look up the article. I found it intriguing, and quickly looked for a shop to purchase it nearby. THIS WAS NO EASY TASK. Being a resident of the US, it was VERY hard to find a retailer for snuff. I spent around 2 hours searching the internet for a snuff retailer. Finally, I found someone. It was about a 30 min drive away, but I said fuck it. So I went for it, I drove there and purchased 3 tins: Raspberry, Spearmint, and Apricot. They were extremely cheap. I cracked open the apricot tin on the street and knocked a generous bump on my hand. I gently sniffed it into my right, then left nostrils. It burned like hell, made my eyes water, and made me sneeze. But soon after, I noticed the subtle, but present synergy with kratom. I loved it. Now whenever I'm high on kratom I sniff a little bit of my snuff.

Nasal snuff is very enjoyable and I'm surprised its not more popular in the states.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65642
Published: Feb 19, 2018Views: 634
Tobacco (47) : Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)