Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
2 in the Morning Is a Wakeup!
Hydrocodone
by Tommy
Citation:   Tommy. "2 in the Morning Is a Wakeup!: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp65567)". Erowid.org. Jun 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65567

10 mg oral Hydrocodone (daily)

I just want to say that I don't give a shit how the professionals try to stigmatize pain medication like Vicodin. I've suffered from low back pain (two compresssed discs) for the past 12 years and the ONlY pain releife I get is with Vicodin (walking helps too). 10mg in the morning doee it and has the added benefit of making me feel really good, energetic even, i.e. more myself. I supplement the Vicodin with ibubrofen during the but sometines add anothe 5mg Vicodin to the mix by late afternoon.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65567
Published: Jun 6, 2018Views: 865
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Glowing Experiences (4), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)