Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Thanks Step-Mommy
Alprazolam
by NoThoughts
Citation:   NoThoughts. "Thanks Step-Mommy: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp65489)". Erowid.org. Sep 3, 2007. erowid.org/exp/65489

oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember, but once I entered high school it got worse than I had ever imagined. I started to self medicate, the best thing I ever found was my step mothers xanax.

I started with just two .5mg but I loved the feeling so much that I soon ended up taking up to six pills (3.5mg) it made every breath completely fullfilling, and each touch gental and comfurting. my head always felt empty, not only was I extremly light headed, but my anxiety was gone and I just simply wasnt thinking.

I dont know how I would have gotten through high school without xanax

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 65489