Psychedelics and their Effects on Addiction
Have you experienced a reduction in addictive behavior (alcohol or other drug use) after taking a psychedelic?
Take the Johns Hopkins Survey about your experience!
Thanks Step-Mommy
Alprazolam
by NoThoughts
Citation:   NoThoughts. "Thanks Step-Mommy: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp65489)". Erowid.org. Sep 3, 2007. erowid.org/exp/65489

oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember, but once I entered high school it got worse than I had ever imagined. I started to self medicate, the best thing I ever found was my step mothers xanax.

I started with just two .5mg but I loved the feeling so much that I soon ended up taking up to six pills (3.5mg) it made every breath completely fullfilling, and each touch gental and comfurting. my head always felt empty, not only was I extremly light headed, but my anxiety was gone and I just simply wasnt thinking.

I dont know how I would have gotten through high school without xanax

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 65489