Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
My Happy Pill
Clonazepam
by Lea
Citation:   Lea. "My Happy Pill: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp65391)". Erowid.org. Jun 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65391

1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  .25 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)

I have social anxiety disorder so I'm always going to the doctor to try to get some kind of magic pill that will help me. I tried Xanax, but that made me forget all the stupid shit I did the night before. I tried Valium, but it put me to sleep. So now I have Clonazepam and just after taking one 1mg tablet, I feel great. I also snorted about .25mg and I'm completely chill. It's almost like the feeling you get when I have a good buzz from a couple drinks. I'm so glad I found something that works but I'm going through withdrawals of oxycontin, so we'll see how that helps in that situation. But as far as my anxiety, I have a good feeling that this will help me in the long run as well as get me a little fucked up without spending 50 bucks on oxycontin. :-)

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65391
Published: Jun 20, 2018Views: 2,805
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)