New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
A Wittle Too Much
Trazodone
by Happyman
Citation:   Happyman. "A Wittle Too Much: An Experience with Trazodone (exp65039)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65039

500 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

Yeah, One day before school I read here that these could be abused and I just happened to have a ridiculous amount. I don't usually do drugs, just mainly sell them but I always wanted to test my product for safety before it hit the streets, so one day before school I took 5 100mg ones. I went to class, sat in awe, not a good awe, but just awe in general at a movie we were watching in Foods, after about a hour I started to feel a little sick so I decided to make my way to the bathroom to throw up. I got up, walked abut 15ft, then blatantly fainted, lucky for me some guy was putting stuff in his locker so my head landed on that. So then I was like Hmmmm... I still think I can make it, I walked another 10ft, bam. that didn't work, but my teacher saw me, put me on a bench and the principle came to talk to me about DRUGS. My teacher obviously knew I was high, and even heard some kids talking about it, but she was amazingly cool backed me up and made up a allaby for me, which was pretty cool, after that, I went home, and slept. 500mg was a little too much. Can't swallow pills since, which, is actually pretty useful.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65039
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 2,502
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), School (35)