More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
The Best Sleep of My Life
Temazepam
by Magus
Citation:   Magus. "The Best Sleep of My Life: An Experience with Temazepam (exp64903)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/64903

30 mg oral Pharms - Temazepam (pill / tablet)

I have a difficult time sleeping on the road, and I wanted to expedite the process. I researched temazepam that a relative had lying around, and they were described as a 'hypnotic skeletal relaxer' so they sounded alright. I popped two 15mg pills with some breakfast food and some water, and about twenty five minutes later I was sinking into my seat comfortably.

There is a buzz similar to vicodin or painkillers in the tingle/itch, it's pleasant. I fell asleep but I think if I would have stayed up it would have been just as enjoyable. However, the best part was waking up a couple hours later and feeling great and refreshed. Thanks, Temazepam.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64903
Published: Mar 1, 2019Views: 1,704
Pharms - Temazepam (159) : General (1), First Times (2), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)