Support Erowid Center with a $45 Donation
And get a blacklight-inked "Erologo" t-shirt!
Numb and Tired
Cloves
by Mr. Silent
Citation:   Mr. Silent. "Numb and Tired: An Experience with Cloves (exp64735)". Erowid.org. Sep 22, 2007. erowid.org/exp/64735

4 hits smoked Cloves (dried)

I got bored one night and was out of whipped cream, so I decided to smoke some clove. I put it in some rolling paper and rolled a clove ciggie, lit it, and took a mouthful. My mouth went numb, my eyes teared slightly, and my nose burned. I took 3 more mouthfuls, maintaining the mouth numbness but the burning in my eyes and mouth subsided. I felt sort of tired about 1 minute after the 4th toke. Not the most fun substance, but good if I have a mouth sore or oral pain.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64735
Published: Sep 22, 2007Views: 19,584
Cloves (412) : First Times (2), Alone (16)