responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
A No Hassle Way to Enjoy a Day
Kratom
by HolpDarken
Citation:   HolpDarken. "A No Hassle Way to Enjoy a Day: An Experience with Kratom (exp64726)". Erowid.org. Aug 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/64726

.25 oz oral Kratom (tea)

Kaptin of Kratom

I felt I just had to write a report after reading a couple of others. It just goes to show how different effects can be on differant people. I read a report about a guy on here who drank kratom and just felt nauseated and barely buzzed.

Well I am an experienced opiate user and I must say, for being widely available on the internet and cheap, it is worth it. It truly feels like codeine with a hint of caffeine in it.
It truly feels like codeine with a hint of caffeine in it.
I have really bad depression and always like medicating with, but opiates but recently stopped because its withdrawl effects suck to much. When I drank my tea from a 1/4oz of dried kratom leaves, I felt like a had popped a good 40mg of codeine. I must note that it worked on the mind like a pain killer, but the pain in my back was not relieved by kratom. I thought this might be an interesting factoid. I like the taste of the tea, because I love bitter tastes, though I still cannot swallow Calea!! I dont know anybody that like it.

The main point I want to get across is kratom feels good for being legal. A no hassle way to enjoy a day. Great for working too!

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64726
Published: Aug 22, 2018Views: 863
Kratom (203) : General (1), Depression (15), Unknown Context (20)