Support Erowid Center with a $50 Donation
And get a blacklight-inked "Erologo" t-shirt!
Mellowed Us Out
Lavandula spp. (Lavender), Cocaine & Alcohol
by Lavender
Citation:   Lavender. "Mellowed Us Out: An Experience with Lavandula spp. (Lavender), Cocaine & Alcohol (exp64403)". Erowid.org. Dec 30, 2009. erowid.org/exp/64403

Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  2 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  2 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

During our night of partying we realized we had no ganja! We had consumed a considerable amount of cocaine. I had two shots and two glasses of champagne. I had just bought a lavendar plant a few days before. My friend suggested smoking it for some odd ball reason, and silly me I was so down to try! We all had small snaps out of our bong. It tasted delightful, a delicious after taste. I wasn't really sure of the effects but everyone agreed that it mellowed us out.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64403
Published: Dec 30, 2009Views: 7,746
Lavandula spp. (461) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)