Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Not What I Expected
Morning Glory
by nightowl
Citation:   nightowl. "Not What I Expected: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp64300)". Erowid.org. Aug 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/64300

100 seeds oral Morning Glory

I have been an avid pot smoker for almost a year and had only tried salvia a couple times. I had researched drugs that I would be interested in trying(Psilocybe mushrooms, LSD) only to find that I didn't have any connections to get these substances. One day my brother came home to tell me that he had obtained 10 packets of morning glory seeds, and I didn't know much about them so I started to research them. Seeing as I didn't have access to anything else I thought I would give them a try.

I had eaten 100 seeds at about 7:15 and didn't really expect much. Besides the bad taste the only other thing I felt was nausea and I didnt know if I could stomach the seeds that long. I got over the initial nausea and just tried relax when I started to feel the first real effects at around 8:00. I was expecting something really intense to start happening but all I really felt was a really good body high. I felt good all over. I was expecting visuals and stuff to start kicking in too, but that never really happened, as it started getting later I was expecting something to hit me hard, but all I felt was a really intense, almost marijuana high, it was wierd, I thougt I was going to get an intense psychedelic experience, but all I got was a good body high, it felt as if a was drunk and had smoked a good joint. It wasn't really what I expected, but it was still really nice. I think ill have to try it again, but at a higher dose.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64300
Published: Aug 6, 2018Views: 185
Morning Glory (38) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)