Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Only a Headache
Nootka Lupine
by nutin
Citation:   nutin. "Only a Headache: An Experience with Nootka Lupine (exp64270)". Erowid.org. Aug 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/64270

2 bowls smoked Nootka Lupine (plant material)

The nearest Lupine field is only behind the corner of my house. So of course I went to pick my bag full of Nootka Lupine (at least the Lupine I picked looked like Nootka Lupine). After picking I decided to dry the Lupine leaves and flowers so they could be lit more easily in my bongs bowl. After two days I decided to grind leaves and flowers to small bits, the result looked like oregano... After grinding, I filled my bowl of bong and lit it.

I was a bit suspicious about Lupine as a drug. And I have to admit that I still am. After taking two bowls I went to lie on my bed, relaxed and waited for a trip to rise but all I got was slight headache and few short-term memory problems while talking to my friend.

At least I now know that Nootka Lupine of Finland doesn't work as an alternative for cannabis.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64270
Published: Aug 21, 2018Views: 214
Nootka Lupine (271) : First Times (2), Alone (16)