Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Not Knowing the State I Am in Isn't Reality
Salvia divinorum
by phillip Wiebe
Citation:   phillip Wiebe. "Not Knowing the State I Am in Isn't Reality: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp64191)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/64191

1 bowl smoked Salvia divinorum

Beautiful

Pretty much every time I smoke salvia, 2 entities appear. One is male [the closer one to me (as they are both sort of hovering to a diagonal)], and the other female, who gives the essence of someone compelling me and the other to do something [follow perhaps].

Salvia is really appealing to me because I'm really interested in dreaming and lucid dreaming. To me, the experiences from salvia are pretty much a dream replica, with a different essence. One common thing between salvia and dreams is the perception of-- not knowing the state I am in isn't reality. And when I come out of the state it's easy to forget what was happening.

A common thing for me is a theme to appear maybe half way through the experience. A couple times it's been a 'farm-like' type of thing--is the best i can describe it.

VERY VERY interesting stuff. I only wish I could remain in that state longer.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64191
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 640
Salvia divinorum (44) : Entities / Beings (37), General (1), Unknown Context (20)