Erowid is a Global Information Resource
The Final Frontier
Absinthe
by Slaw
Citation:   Slaw. "The Final Frontier: An Experience with Absinthe (exp63691)". Erowid.org. Jun 12, 2007. erowid.org/exp/63691

oral Absinthe (liquid)

I have been drinking since I was 13. I am now almost 30. Sometimes after drinking a bottle of scotch, now matter how good it is, my stomach feels like it's going to rot out from me and I'm out of commission for a day or two.

I decided to try the final frontier of booze. Absinthe. I couldn't be more happy. It's expensive. While drinking it, I'm clear headed, my hearing improves, my vision improves, my overall perception is better, plus it tastes so good!

I probably will never drink anything ever again except absinthe.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63691
Published: Jun 12, 2007Views: 668
Absinthe (4) : General (1), Alone (16)