Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Just Had to Take It Different
Clonazepam
by hungry hippo
Citation:   hungry hippo. "Just Had to Take It Different: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp63683)". Erowid.org. Oct 8, 2021. erowid.org/exp/63683

3 mg sublingual Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

The Key to Taking Clonazepam

At first this medication had no recreational value to me.I smoke pot,I've done shrooms,x and my favorite tripping drug,acid.I've done my fair share of opiates too.the opiate buzz is my second favorite but I'm mainly a pothead.

Anyways on to the story.the first time I took clonazepam I took 4 milligrams.I chewed them and swallowed.nothing ever happened.I did it like that many times,trying to find a dose that would fuck me up.I even took 6 milligrams and still no buzz.
So I was like 'what the hell,why am I not getting high?'.

Thats when I read an experiance online that caught my attention. One kid sucked on the pill to absorb it into his system.

I took three milligrams of clonazepam,which I'm able to obtain pretty much whenever,and I sucked on them.about a half hour later I was feeling nice calm relaxing feeling,a little heavy too.an hour after consuming them I was pretty fucked up.walking was a hassle.I felt like I was almost on some xanax.I went to bed at about 11 and slept very nicely.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63683
Published: Oct 8, 2021Views: 239
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)