Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Not Just a Little Buzz
Tobacco - Cigarettes
by michael
Citation:   michael. "Not Just a Little Buzz: An Experience with Tobacco - Cigarettes (exp63559)". Erowid.org. Mar 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/63559

1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

suprised

Heya, I'm writing this because I'm pretty bored and I think it was an interesting experience. I've done weed, datura (cause its in my backyard), and alchohol. I've always heard that cigarettes give you a little buzz but never thought much of them, seeing as how they can be so addicting. I was at my friends house and we were pretty bored, so we decided to ride to the park and id have my first cigarette. So I take the cigarette, light it and inhale. After about 30 seconds to 1 minute of smoking the cig, I was suprised by how I felt. I'm guessing this brought out datura in me or something, because I felt high. Not just a little buzz, but high. My vision was distorted, my arms and legs felt off, and I was extremely happy. He had camels, said they were good and I guess thats what caused this.

Ill probably do this again, but if I dont get the same effect, then I'm through with cigarettes. Lates

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63559
Published: Mar 30, 2018Views: 316
Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : General (1), First Times (2), Public Space (Museum, Park, etc) (53)