Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
I Started Hearing Ocean Noises
Cannabis & Nitrous Oxide
by AcE
Citation:   AcE. "I Started Hearing Ocean Noises: An Experience with Cannabis & Nitrous Oxide (exp63403)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2019. erowid.org/exp/63403

2 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)
  T+ 6:30 .5 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)

nitrous high 7 hours later

To start, I have been doing drugs occasionally through high school. I have tried shrooms a few times and I recently tried mdma, in quite large amounts. It was 2 weeks after I last did e, I discovered I could inhale nitrous from whipped cream canisters, so I bought a can and tried it out, at first it was quite fun, giggling and ephoria and slight hallucinations.

6 hours Later that night I met up with my friend to smoke up, we split a gram of decent bud, and I went to my kitchen. Around 1 am, I started hearing teh song ' american psycho-treble charger' in my head. It wasn't coming from anywhere except my head. I went up to my room to try and sleep, and all of a sudden, huge rushes, vivid hallucinations and fuzz sounds in my head. It started to wear off so I tried to get sleep, but couldn't, I started to hear ocean noises at around 1:30 am. This all was 6 or 7 hours after I had tried inhaling nitrous.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63403
Published: Feb 27, 2019Views: 712
Cannabis (1), Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Combinations (3), Various (28)