Visual, Up, and Happy
2C-B & Methamphetamine
by Voo
Citation:   Voo. "Visual, Up, and Happy: An Experience with 2C-B & Methamphetamine (exp63396)". Erowid.org. Sep 22, 2008. erowid.org/exp/63396

25 mg oral 2C-B
  T+ 2:00 50 mg smoked Methamphetamine

We took the 2C-B first, waited for it to kick in. My boyfriend's kicked in after 45 minutes, mine took 2 hours. I had a little diarrhea, nothing uncomfortable, during the wait for the come up.

Once it kicked in, I had nice visuals and a slight body high. We decided to smoke some meth. We estimate a bowl's worth to be 100mg, but that is an estimated amount. (10 bowls per gram = 100 mg per bowl.)

I felt up and alert like usual with meth, but also had the body high and the visuals of the trip. My brain felt a little bit spacey and I got awfully smiley. However, I didn't feel incapacitated like I do on LSD or mushrooms. My boyfriend went through a period of about 2 hours where he felt incapacitated, almost overwhelmed.

Come down was easy. We smoked more meth as the night went on, and the visuals just slowly dissipated. All in all I would recommend this combination.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63396
Published: Sep 22, 2008Views: 10,755
2C-B (52), Methamphetamine (37) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)