responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
I Didn't Want to Get Up or Even Talk
Clonazepam
by Joe
Citation:   Joe. "I Didn't Want to Get Up or Even Talk: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp63316)". Erowid.org. Apr 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/63316

2 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

My experience with Klonopin(clonazepam)

I have been having anxiety recently and was given an RX for this drug.

I mostly experienced my panic attacks/anxiety when I was smoking weed but I let that go unsaid when I visited the Dr.

Now that you know how I got the drugs I can tell you what they did to me.

I took four .5mg's by mouth and felt the effects within 20 minutes.

A total feeling of calm came over me. I didn't have a care in the world. Much like some good weed without the paranoia is how I would describe it.

I just chilled on the couch listening to music.I didn't want to get up for anything or even talk,just relax listening to my music.

This lasted for around 4-5 hours until I ended up falling asleep.

Good experience. I may have found a 'legal' substitute for weed.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63316
Published: Apr 6, 2018Views: 1,736
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)