Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $500 and get a beautiful Huichol yarn painting, hand
made by Huichol artists in Mexico. Proceeds go to the artists!
They make fabulous gifts! (12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Not Sure if It Worked or Was Just Placebo
Catnip
by w/e man
Citation:   w/e man. "Not Sure if It Worked or Was Just Placebo: An Experience with Catnip (exp63158)". Erowid.org. Aug 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/63158

1 cig. smoked Catnip

catnip is ok

I've never really done any real hard drugs, so I decided to use some catnip we grow in our backyard. I let a few of the leaves dry over a week, rolled em up, and started to smoke. I dont know if it was the dryness or the paper, but the smoke is harsh. It felt like I was smoking a fire. It hurt horribly going down my throat. After I had finished my pretty long 'joint' I decided to walk back inside. I couldn't really walk straight, and the grey wood wall to my house looked extremely interesting. As I sat down at my computer, I noticed that if I moved my fingers a lot, my veins would pulse in and out. I became fasinated with this and continued to move my fingers. The whole 'effect' lasted for about 10 min. I'm not sure if it was the catnip or just the fact that my brain was loosing oxygen or the placebo effect, but it felt pretty good. I probably wouldnt do it again.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63158
Published: Aug 23, 2018Views: 155
Catnip (68) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)