Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
The Can and the Bag
Inhalants
by DillonFucc
Citation:   DillonFucc. "The Can and the Bag: An Experience with Inhalants (exp63137)". Erowid.org. Nov 23, 2019. erowid.org/exp/63137

repeated inhaled Inhalants (gas)

[Erowid Note: Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe recreational use of volatile solvents, aerosols and other street inhalants : their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage. We have chosen to include these reports to help document the real world use of inhalants, but their inclusion is not intended to imply that they are anything but dangerous.]

It was some time ago, my friend jason and a couple of our friends and I were sitting around enjoying some bad religion when I was introduced to the stuff that would make up a secret chapter of my life I've been keeping to myself for all this time until now.

Jason goes off to his restroom and comes back with a plastic bag and a can of air freshener, fills the bag with air freshener, then hands it to me. I had heard about huffing from antidrug classes and the news and such, but I'm not one to listen to the government or the media, so I breathed deep the vapors.

Life dropped out from under me. My asshole started burning for some reason, and everything got good. Every sound was sub-divided, and a constant 'wah-wah' sound was playing in my head.

I was hooked.

Every chance I get, I retreat to my bathroom and huff away, always air freshener, I don't trust other stuff. I've heard it causes neurological damage, but I've yet to notice any change in my behavior or working skills, after nearly a year of air freshener to the brain.

Sure, it's fun... But I sometimes feel ashamed of myself for doing it, yet I still go back for the can and the bag when I need to get away...

Exp Year: 2006-2007ExpID: 63137
Published: Nov 23, 2019Views: 526
Inhalants (29) : First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)