Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Natual Wonder
11-Herb Smoking Mixture
by Jason
Citation:   Jason. "Natual Wonder: An Experience with 11-Herb Smoking Mixture (exp62867)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2017. erowid.org/exp/62867

2 bowls smoked Products - Other Cannabis-Like Smoking Blends (daily)

BODY WEIGHT: 9 st

I have been taking a cocktail of the following herbs and have been continuously taken this cocktail 2x a day for the last year.

1. leonatis leonures
8. passiflora incarnata
9. nymphaea carulea
10. pativevera alliacea
11. mentha piperita

DOSAGE: Two cones per day (APPROX 0.8 GRAM in total per day) using a standard water bong with standard sized cone.

I take this herb mix via my water bong. I smoke one cone in the morning and one in the evening. I have smoked Cannabis since I was twelve years of age, I am now 36 years old and was smoking an ounce of cannabis per week. I started smoking this herb mix a year ago last month to help kick my cannabis habbit to which this herb mix has worked 100% for me from day one.
I have not smoked or craved cannabis for just over a year
I have not smoked or craved cannabis for just over a year
now and I am a changed person.

EFFECTS:
The effects I have from smoking this mix is europhoric, trippy, relaxing, and with heavy eyelids. I have also found the feeling is uplifting and helps to motovate, think clearly and help aids sleep and appetite. I have also found that I feel happy and confident at all times. My father has also started taking this mix (0.5 grams per day) to help his depression and mood swings,
and has had 100% results also and has stopped taking prescribed medication from the doctor.

I have tried larger amounts straight, by rolling the mix into a joint (approx 1.8 grams), with no mix i.e tobacco, and had a mind blowing effect.<-- and would advise anyone attempting this herbal cocktail for the first time to take caution on the dosage.

WARNING:
If you raise the dosage, then please do not drive or operate machinery.
Also, if you are pregnent or you are breast feeding, then do not attempt to take this cocktail-->

SUMMARY: Everyone is different, and everyone has different effects, however, this mix is a natural wonder that has made me human once again and changed my life.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62867
Published: Nov 22, 2017Views: 1,340
Products - Other Cannabis-Like Smoking Blends (485) : Not Applicable (38), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Health Benefits (32), Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3)