Euphoric Evening
Oxymorphone (Opana IR)
by ComaWhite
Citation:   ComaWhite. "Euphoric Evening: An Experience with Oxymorphone (Opana IR) (exp62705)". Erowid.org. Oct 17, 2009. erowid.org/exp/62705

30 mg oral Pharms - Oxymorphone (pill / tablet)

Iíve been on opana now for several months to treat severe back pain, and I have always taken it properly, never overmedicating, and honstly it has greatly helped my pain, its almost a wonder drug to me. But one night I decided for fun to take three tablets of it.

At first it made me feel dizzy, almost as if I had been drinking. Then it made me feel very calm and happy, and like anything that could happen would be fine with me, similar to my experiences with cocaine. Opana did not get me as wasted as I thought it would do, but it definalty did elevate my sensory perceptions. Everything became extremly sensitive, and things seem to slow down.

It was almost impossible to get any sleep, I kept waking up. But while I was awake I did feel a constant euphoria, which I did enjoy. And my back pains completely went away. I almost felt like my spine was liquid, which is an amazing feeling to anyone with back pains. I still felt like I would be capable to do any normal activity, and I still felt like I could function.

Iím a bit afraid to mess with this drug, and I think I will keep it to the max of 30 mg. Good for a nice euphoric evening, with little sleep.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62705
Published: Oct 17, 2009Views: 26,967
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : Glowing Experiences (4), General (1), Alone (16)