Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Refreshing Enhancement
Piperazines - pFPP
by Zero Dogma
Citation:   Zero Dogma. "Refreshing Enhancement: An Experience with Piperazines - pFPP (exp62575)". Erowid.org. Jun 24, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62575

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 1:58 50 mg oral Piperazines - pFPP
  T+ 19:30   smoked Cannabis (plant material)

On me and my girls anniversary we decided to give pure pfpp a try by it self.

9:00pm- reefer in a backwoods is smoked nice little blunt!

9:15pm- we intertwine while trance dancing and get our blood pumping

9:30pm- mutual massages lead to sexual ecstasy

10:00pm- we exchange brief energetic healings and perform a meditative energetic separation

10:58pm- I take 50mg pfpp she takes 30mg

11:30pm- we meditate more and do some self acupressure massage

12:00am - begin to feel strong effects- cerebral stimulation, dilated pupils, wonderful skin chills and tingles.

12:30am- tripping but different feels like someone figured out a way to make acid out of some beautiful green plant. Both of us have permasmiles grinning from ear to ear. My head feels like cool minty water is flowing through it wow so does my body.

3:30pm- no side effects no discomfort just a clean tripping feeling that I feel fully in every pore of my body. Dancing is very very fun like a familiar ally

4:10pm both of us are tiring but permasmiles remain we agree that we feel happier and less 'spun' than on acid

4:20pm smoke another blunt mmm honey berry

4:30pm- put on Pink floyd pulse dvd and lay in bed and slowly drift off

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62575
Published: Jun 24, 2007Views: 18,087
pFPP (415), Meditation (128) : Sex Discussion (14), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)