Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $500 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Prescrip Vicodin
Hydrocodone
by Sniffles
Citation:   Sniffles. "Prescrip Vicodin: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp62525)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2020. erowid.org/exp/62525

repeated oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

I had to take Vicodin after outpatient surgery. My surgeon prescribed 1 tab every 3 hours. I was diligent about taking it and noticed NO mental effects at all.

The reason I'm posting is because three days after this regimen, I was constipated beyond belief. Oh crap! Or rather, not!

I still have half a bottle of Vicodin left. I switched to extra strenght Tylenol as soon as I could. It didn't take away all the pain, but it did resolve the other issue.

I just wish someone had told ME.
Hopefully this will help someone else.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62525
Published: Apr 9, 2020Views: 372
Hydrocodone (111) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Health Problems (27), Medical Use (47), Multi-Day Experience (13), Not Applicable (38)