Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
The Definition of Relaxation
Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
by Jladoce
Citation:   Jladoce. "The Definition of Relaxation: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) (exp62495)". Erowid.org. Jun 30, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62495

20 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)

I was going to be another boring Monday at school, so I look through our medicine cabinet. I come across this new bottle that's marked with 'causes drowsiness', so I go and look it up. This had been my first time with this so I take 2 with some tea.

About 30 minutes pass, I start to feel relaxed, sort of out of body. Another 10 minutes passes and I start to feel a lot more relaxed, I get up to go get a piece of paper, and my whole body feels very light. I felt as if I can run a marathon. I'm guessing it was the hot tea.

Another hour passes, still feeling energetic, but I start to get the drowsiness feeling.

Lunch time, when I am walking feel sorta dizzy, but still light footed.

In the next period class, I was sorta just drifted away, now really tired, just wanting to go to sleep. If I started staring into something it would move a little bit, and I would stare into something like a little circle everything would turn completely black for about 1 second and my heart would start racing, I think I passed out for a second? This scared me, so I stared again and I happened again, it was as if someone tried to jump start my heart.

This is a good buzz giving drug, but nothing too intense.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62495
Published: Jun 30, 2007Views: 71,340
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : First Times (2), School (35)