Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Memory Skip
Zopiclone
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Memory Skip: An Experience with Zopiclone (exp62330)". Erowid.org. Jun 13, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62330

30 mg oral Pharms - Zopiclone (pill / tablet)

I had taken zopiclone for recreational use a few times previously and it was always fun, so I figured I would step it up a notch and try taking four 7.5mg pills.

The first half hour felt about the same as any other time, although oddly, the effect wore off after an hour, but my actions spoke differently, my memory skips hours at a time and apparently I was calling people, talking to my parents without even the slightest clue of what I said the next morning, I felt no effects at the time of my behavior shift, at the time I thought the pill had worn off and I was back to normal.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62330
Published: Jun 13, 2007Views: 23,478
Pharms - Zopiclone (272) : Alone (16), General (1)