Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Now I'm Paranoid
4-AcO-DMT & 4-HO-DiPT
by dirty
Citation:   dirty. "Now I'm Paranoid: An Experience with 4-AcO-DMT & 4-HO-DiPT (exp62291)". Erowid.org. Jul 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62291

oral 4-AcO-DMT
    oral 4-HO-DiPT

Well it starts when I called a couple of friends of mine over after I had taken three of these doses.(of which I really dont know how much was in each dose.) I consumed the aco dmt first, my favorite,because it was much like eating mushrooms. Everything was fine my thoughts were fuctioning normally (well as they normally do when I've concumed psychedelics)

Later I left with them and they brought me to an apartment with people that I know I've seen before, but couldnt place where I had seen them.

Anyway all these questions were being spit at me like where to get these drugs and what not. At this point I had this feeling of over whelming fear so I ate my other dose of which I was saving for a friend. Needless to say I got the hell out of this situation and went home. I tryed to sleep but there was no stopping the horrible thoughts that were making themselves known. I began tying everyone I knew into some sort of conspiracy theory. (EVERYONE WAS OUT TO GET ME>>>>)

The next day came on quickly and I was out of the trip but my brain was still thinking paranoid thought. And it still is though it has been a long while.

I havent tripped since (this is strange in most people books, seeing as how I've always enjoyed tripping and loved the insight it brought me) I think the doses I took of this drug really brought on a paranoid personality disorder. I'm getting better but I havent left home since and barely talk to anyone anymore. Sometimes I still hallucinate, and I've also become dislexic (spelling?)

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62291
Published: Jul 3, 2018Views: 1,027
4-AcO-DMT (387), 4-HO-DiPT (281) : Combinations (3), Bad Trips (6), Various (28)