Barrel Rolls & Visions
DXM & Mind Machine
by seku
Citation:   seku. "Barrel Rolls & Visions: An Experience with DXM & Mind Machine (exp62217)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62217

300 mg oral DXM

Ok, so I'm a lightweight and 300mg almost took me to third plateau, but moving on. So after about an hour into the trip after my sitter had got me settled in (locked in a small dark room so I won't escape and do anything stupid) I remembered that I had my proteus mind machine in the room. I put it on and put it on the 'Deep Meditation' program that comes with the device. My first thought was 'HOT!!!' I saw all kinds of squares and clearly geometric patterns.

After a little while it began to feel like the bed I was on was doing barrel rolls, and I began seeing tons of creative images. I.E. an illuminati pyramid with a laser shooting out of the all seeing eye, a sphere with the outside border made of stars with a blue glow in the center, an eye with the pupil retracting, a massive ocean with a giant rock floating over it. Those are just a few of the things I saw, and the are the ones that stuck in my memory best.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62217
Published: Aug 28, 2007Views: 6,344
Mind Machine Devices (301) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)