New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
FUN as HELL
2C-T-2
by smokey
Citation:   smokey. "FUN as HELL: An Experience with 2C-T-2 (exp62200)". Erowid.org. Jun 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62200

repeated oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  30 mg oral 2C-T-2

I absolutly love this trip. I had taken it when I got into Philly for a crazy ass show, and I had drank soco and 151 on the ride down. I had been chillin out for a while being more buzzed than nething then while we started to walk I could start feeling it the nice tingleness in my fingers and the rest of my body. By the time I got to the show I was feeling great but then uexpected mishaps were going on and it was making everything depressing for a while but everything was soon fixed. In the rush of everything I wound up by the stage and was starting to peak. Looking at the scenery of the building the archway of the stage began to melt while the upper seating area looked like it was going to melt as well. Along with that and the bright flashing colors from the stage and the kick ass music was the insane crowd. Then to the after party we had to walk to the car but walking around Philly with all the big ass fucking buildings and city hall was fucking cool. The after party was at a house I've never been to and the trip had lasted to about 6 or so which makes that the trip had lasted about 10 hours or so. I've gone on to trip on 2c-t2 a few more times and I have to say that its worth it cuz comming up and the peak are fucking awsome and the comming down aint bad and theres not much of a hangover.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62200
Published: Jun 7, 2018Views: 807
2C-T-2 (53) : Various (28), Combinations (3), General (1)