Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $45 and show support for accurate drug information!
Floating Around
Zopiclone (Imovane)
by Imo-freak
Citation:   Imo-freak. "Floating Around: An Experience with Zopiclone (Imovane) (exp62120)". Erowid.org. Jun 13, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62120

oral Pharms - Zopiclone (pill / tablet)

This is my experience of Zopiclone (Imovane). When it was first prescribed to me, I was ordered to take 1 pill of Imovane to induce sleep.

9:00: I take the pill. No sudden changes.

9:10: A mild, bitter taste arises in my mouth.

9:30: The bitter taste is potent but no physical or mental changes.

I guess it is because of my weight that I did not feel any sleepiness or weakness.

The next night I took 2 pills of Imovane.

9:00: take pill.

9:10: same bitter taste in mouth and light headedness.

9:30: potent bitter taste and weightlessness.

9:45: I felt as if I weight 20lbs, I felt like I was floating through my house. I couldn’t even feel the floor with my feet. I felt euphoria in a mild degree. The experience was like being drunk, but better.

9:50: I start feeling tired but all experiences peak. The euphoria is there. I felt as if I was flying at this time.

10:00: I crash. My body feels weak and I just collapse onto my bed.

The next day I can still taste the bitter in my mouth. It goes away just before lunch. My experience with Imovane was a nice, safe, carefree experience.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62120
Published: Jun 13, 2007Views: 16,052
Pharms - Zopiclone (272) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Alone (16)