Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Who Knew?
Coffee
by Ziggy Stardust
Citation:   Ziggy Stardust. "Who Knew?: An Experience with Coffee (exp61774)". Erowid.org. Sep 14, 2009. erowid.org/exp/61774

1 cig. smoked Coffee

Here's how I started with a very pleasurable and unexpected experience. I had been reading reports of smoking coffee, seeing as most hard drugs are hard for me to obtain as I live with my parents. Anyway I had read accounts of people smoking coffee and it's stimulating effects. I figured it wouldn't really work, or if it did it would be so weak I didn't notice. I was wrong.

Anyway I went into my kitchen one afternoon while my parents were away, and took some coffee out. I got some standard computer paper and rolled it into a joint, putting in maybe 2-3 grams. I continued out into my backyard and lit it up. I smoked the whole thing in a bout ten mintues (it was very harsh smoke, lots of coughing) and went back inside. Even as I was walking inside I could feel some effects. It started very light with my vision becoming sharper and brighter. I went inside and started watching tv, and when I stood up about 5 minutes later I could really feel it. I would say closest to a small dose of opiates, with the same euphoric feeling, except the drowsyness was replaced with energy.

It's been about an hour since I smoked the joint, and I can still feel the effects somewhat, though the major effects wore off about 30 minutes after I smoked. Didn't cause any problems, no hangover or headache, just happyness and energy.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61774
Published: Sep 14, 2009Views: 45,381
Coffee (173) : General (1), Preparation / Recipes (30), First Times (2), Alone (16)