Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
My Head Was So Happy and My Body Was So Wiggly
Zaleplon
by Blake
Citation:   Blake. "My Head Was So Happy and My Body Was So Wiggly: An Experience with Zaleplon (exp61730)". Erowid.org. Sep 25, 2021. erowid.org/exp/61730

30 mg insufflated Pharms - Zaleplon (powder / crystals)

MY dad takes sonata for sleeping. I saw them and wanted to try them. I noticed they were in a capsule so I broke it opened and snorted the powder.I snorted the whole line and my nose did not hurt at all. It was so smooth. Then within a few seconds it was like my head was so happy and my body was so wiggly. But I could still talk and walk fine if I had to. It looked like the computer screen was stretching some small hallucinations. It lasted for about 20 minutes then I went to my bed and had an amazing sleep. Felt fine the next morning.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61730
Published: Sep 25, 2021Views: 232
Pharms - Zaleplon (161) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)