My Entire Body Felt Different
Salvia divinorum (30x extract) & Huasca Brew (St. John's Wort & M. tenuiflora)
by golden flowers
Citation:   golden flowers. "My Entire Body Felt Different: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (30x extract) & Huasca Brew (St. John's Wort & M. tenuiflora) (exp61536)". Erowid.org. Jan 26, 2015. erowid.org/exp/61536

oral Huasca Brew (tea)
    smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

Biggest Trip with Salvia I've Ever Had

I am an experienced user with salvia, but what happened recently was a little out of this world.

It had already gone far into the night and I had been sipping on a light ayahuasca brew I had prepared with mimosa and st. John's wort as the MAOI.

- I felt this bolt of energy shoot up my spinal cord and into my brain, the room acquired an instant mysterious ambience, and the candle lights on the ceilings turned into female torsos. I was very entertained! I proceeded to take a bath in the dark.

It was about an hour of sitting in the tub that I decided to get up and try some of my 30x I had been working with recently. I prepared an unusually large dosage, and despite this, I was feeling ready to smoke it up.

- After this dosage, words can not describe it hardly, as most salvia experiences are. There was an impending unpleasant feeling, as if my body was trying to rip itself up (possibly an OOBE experience, except thats not where I was intending it to go). It was EXTREMELY profound, yet hard to understand.

For the next Week my entire body felt different. If I were to rub my hands or feel my head, I would be obliged to say outloud: 'This body isnt mine...'

It was a frightening concept that lady salvia wished to tell me that my body was not my own, but just a shell for my soul, but I welcomed the feeling the best I could. I do trust her :]

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61536
Published: Jan 26, 2015Views: 3,561
Mimosa tenuiflora (74), St. John's Wort (142), Huasca Brew (268), Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)